Dear Fellow Falcon Ridge Homeowners:
As we enter the Spring and Summer months, your HOA plans to continue to renew, restore, and reinvigorate Falcon Ridge. We have some exciting new updates in the works as the remodeling of the Falcon House Clubhouse is nearing completion. The Redbud pool house bathrooms have been remodeled, a new roof was installed, and a sunshade was installed over the baby pool. Our 36 traffic islands are in the process of a multi-year renewal with the help of the Beautification Committee, and we have removed over 30 dead trees around various parts of the common areas.
In other updates, to help address situations with compliance, the Board is enacting guidelines and procedures to address homeowners who fail to comply the Declarations of Restrictions. It is the intent of the Board of Directors to establish procedures to assess monetary charges against homeowners for violations and breaches of the Declarations and its restrictive covenants, Bylaws or Rules and Regulations ($50), including violations that involve modifications, additions or alterations made to existing units or structures without obtaining necessary approval as required by the declarations ($250).
If you are unsure of the Rules & Regulations or would just like a copy, they can be found on the here. Additionally, if you have any questions on any of the items below or about any projects, please reach out to the Architectural Review Committee (email@example.com) As always, we welcome your comments and suggestions.
Renew the Ridge Reminders:
1. Lawns – Lawns are one of the most highly-visible parts of our properties. Please maintain your lawns and shrub beds and landscapingwith consistent lawn cutting/trimming and proper weed control. Please do not blow yard waste onto the street or down storm drains. Also, all gutter downspouts need to be buried below surface and not placed across the yard or driveway.
2. Boats, Trailers, RVs, Commercial Vehicles – These are not allowed to be parked in front of homes, in driveways or anywhere in our community for more than 24 hours.
3. Roof & Home Exterior Surfaces – all changes to the exterior (including exterior painting) and roof changes of the home need approval via the Architecture Board with approval prior to work commencing.
4. Sidewalks, Curbs & Driveways – Please clean to remove grass, dirt, mold & mildew. Also please remove the weeds in your driveway and walkways.
5. Tree & Landscape Bed Trimming – Please trim any branches over-hanging or obstructing sidewalks, roads, signs or lights to a minimum of 8ft clearance, and keep plant material in landscape beds neatly pruned and mulched/rocked. All stumps remaining from previous tree removal need to be removed as well. Trees with > 50% dead leaves and not treated are considered dead and should be removed
6. Trash & Recycling Bins – Store trash and recycling containers inside your garage. Please put away the same day as pick up.
7. All vegetable gardens must be contained to the back yard only, including raised beds.
8. Miscellaneous Items on Lot – Please keep your lot free of any loose, miscellaneous items including building materials, equipment, plant containers, unused vehicles, trailers, bicycles, dog houses, wagons, strollers, tricycles, and other large toys.
9. Pets – When walking pets around the neighborhood please make sure you pick up after them and dispose properly.
10. Portable basketball goals are not allowed by our HOA bylaws. Please apply to the Architecture Board for approval or questions on what is applicable.
Lastly, as spring approaches it is important to remind all homeowners to mind the posted speed limit of 25 mph in our community. For those of you with children who drive, please remind them of the same. We have a speeding problem and it is up to all of us to take responsibility for everyone’s safety.
Thank you in advance for your continued cooperation! Falcon Ridge HOA Board of Directors